I'm on a mission...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on a mission...

I still haven't busted a pack of 2013 Topps baseball. Heck, I haven't opened any 2013 products. But that doesn't mean I haven't picked my favorite set of the year. In fact, it might be my favorite set of the decade.

I've totally fallen for the 2013 Topps Manufactured Rookie Card Patch cards. Ever since I laid eyes on the Rickey Henderson, I've been on a mission to build this set:

I started grabbing "lots" on eBay. So far, I have 16 out of the 25 cards. But I'm still looking for these:

RCP4 Sandy Koufax
    RCP10 Eddie Murray
    RCP11 Ozzie Smith
    RCP13 Jim Palmer
    RCP19 Ken Griffey Jr.
    RCP20 Chipper Jones
    RCP22 Albert Pujols
    RCP23 Mike Trout
    RCP24 Bryce Harper

If you have any of these, I have a few doubles to use as trade bait:

RCP1 Willie Mays
    RCP5 Bob Gibson
    RCP6 Willie McCovey
    RCP9 George Brett
    RCP15 Wade Boggs
    RCP18 Dwight Gooden

Plus I have a bunch of 2013 Topps Commemorative Patches available to help my cause:

CP4 Felix Hernandez (x3)
    CP6 Jose Bautista
    CP7 Trevor Bauer (x2)
    CP10 Adrian Gonzalez
    CP11 Giancarlo Stanton
    CP12 David Wright
    CP16 Billy Butler (x3)
    CP20 Chipper Jones
    CP21 Anthony Rizzo
    CP22 Chris Sale (x2)
    CP25 Joey Vatto

So if you have any 2013 for trade, please let me know. I'm hoping Topps decides to make this a "living set" and continue to add new cards each year. In the meantime, I'm just dying to finish building this set.

Happy Tuesday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X