Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napkin Doon Delivers a Big Fun Bubble Mailer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Napkin Doon Delivers a Big Fun Bubble Mailer

    My mailbox was infiltrated by the illustrious Napkin Doon! He sent me some sheer awesome cardboard. Check it out!

    Always tempted but no I didn't consume the twenty plus year old gum!
    Far out Man! Bravos
    Gettting Vintagey
    Every gold portrait card I get reminds me of the golden ticket!
    I've been Tolan'ed
    And Lindblad'ed
    Now we are getting awesome!
    Pure Beauty
    Not as vintage but still a gem!
    Many thanks to you my friend! Expect to see me in your box real soon!

    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

  • #2
    You can fit in a mailbox, Wes?

    Very nice additions!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
      You can fit in a mailbox, Wes?

      Very nice additions!
      Yes, very carefully.
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

      Comment

      Working...
      X