Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Target Splurge Post 2- The Fairfield Rack Packs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Target Splurge Post 2- The Fairfield Rack Packs

    I bought four repacks-1 Basketball and 3 Baseball.

    First, Let's Hoop it Up. I'm not a huge Basketball Guy but decided to take a chance with the 1:4 GU odds...I failed
    What can I do with these shiny Bobcats? I'm looking at you Colbey!
    A STAR Ad Card of the Mayor
    Didn't get to see Karl as a player but I imagine he played like his hair was on fire.
    A Vintage-y Phoenix Suns Team Leader Card
    The Shaq Borders on this Broder are blinding. Cool card though.

    Couldn't beat the odds and get a GU card soooo on to the Baseball-3 Packs Worth. Odds of a GU are 1:8 with 3 Vintage Cards per pack. Not sure what they classify as vintage? Let's see how I did:
    These guys were fast in 1979
    POPS
    Intensity
    Rookie Goodness
    More Quasi Rookie Goodness
    I'm guessing Eddie Murray didn't care for Capn Crunch
    A PC Card
    Another Quasi PC Card
    I don't think of the Bull as an A
    A nice Wiz
    Good Card. Great Name
    The other Bob Gibson
    Guy I've never heard of Part 1-Keith Garagozzo
    Part 2-Keith Drumright
    Here is my vintage haul-I guess?
    What's better than one Eric Soderholm?
    Darold Knowles mustache seems to get darker on every vintage card I find of his
    What the Hale? I only got seven cards from the 70's? Maybe they consider 1980 as vintage. Didn't beat the odds and find a gu either. O well. Up next-the Topps Value Boxes.

    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

  • #2
    Knowles is "Money" for signing TTM if you want to invest 92 cents!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ucffans View Post
      Knowles is "Money" for signing TTM if you want to invest 92 cents!
      I will do that!
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

      Comment

      Working...
      X