Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Target Spending Spree-Part 1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Target Spending Spree-Part 1

    I set out for Target today with my sights set on picking up some of those tackle boxes where you get the guaranteed hit, the couple of packs, coins, and loose cards. Alas, none were present. Those things sure seem to dry up quickly. I did however decide to just go ahead and lose my mind and buy some junk. The following posts will chronicle my findings.
    2 3 Pack Dealios with the Guaranteed Hit
    2 Reduced 2012 Value Boxes
    The Pack and 50 Card Cube with the all important BONUS
    Four good old fashioned Fairfield Repacks

    Let's start our journey with the four pack/50 card box shall we....


    O Jamie Moyer, he of the ageless wonder club, I never remember him as an Oriole

    And I don't remember Papi as a Twin. I know he was, I just don't remember it.
    Good ole fashioned glossy ALL-Stars
    Aye Aye Capn
    I now present-Guys I had never heard of that I pulled-Part I-Dennis Sarfate
    Part II- Joe Inglett
    Wow, Dan Wheeler got around in the early 00's
    I suppose this was my bonus. Red would have looked so much better on this refractor
    I did manage to sneak a hit of sorts with this ?Gold? Parallel of the Perfect Game Saving Former Bravo Dewayne
    And then this exhibit from the just plain ugh category. UGH

    Stay tuned...Up next will be the four Fairfield repacks.

    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

  • #2
    I picked up a fairfield repack and it had a game used Lance Berkman. I was shocked - first time I got a memorabilia piece in one of their packs.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ucffans View Post
      I picked up a fairfield repack and it had a game used Lance Berkman. I was shocked - first time I got a memorabilia piece in one of their packs.
      I've bought eight at a time and never struck gold! Good pick up off one pack.
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

      Comment

      Working...
      X