Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Corner Cards goes old school

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hot Corner Cards goes old school

    I recently offered up some cards, amongst them was a Tigers prospect. It will be heading to Pat shortly. He blew me away with these in return.
    Gomez looks like he could bring it!
    A cornucopia of color.
    Dal now resides in my 69 binder. I really need to get to work on that.
    Wow and Wow
    Love the Brave! Thanks again HCC!

    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

  • #2
    Dal Maxwell is a good signer TTM if you wanted it signed by him. I have had luck twice with him.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ucffans View Post
      Dal Maxwell is a good signer TTM if you wanted it signed by him. I have had luck twice with him.
      If I run up on any of his other cards I will definitely give it a try!
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

      Comment

      Working...
      X