Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diamond King keeps it real

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Diamond King keeps it real

    The Diamond King has been running his PWE challenge and he recently showcased a Willinghammer Purple Shiny refractor. I put in dibs and he out did himself.





    All three of these made their way into my Willingham binder. Anyone else out there want to offer up some free Willinghams???

    Thanks KING!

    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

  • #2
    Willingham? What is the connection with him?
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey, I have a 2013 Bowman Orange Willingham, lmk if you need it. I still owe you for some stuff you sent me, bud.
      My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

      I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ucffans View Post
        Willingham? What is the connection with him?
        He is local. Does good work in North Alabama community. Just a fan of his.
        Arizona Cardinals Autos
        Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
        Wrestling Autos
        Wrestling Relics

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by revghost View Post
          Hey, I have a 2013 Bowman Orange Willingham, lmk if you need it. I still owe you for some stuff you sent me, bud.
          I could definitely use it!
          Arizona Cardinals Autos
          Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
          Wrestling Autos
          Wrestling Relics

          Comment

          Working...
          X