Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Blasters of 2012 Topps Archives featuring a PC Hit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3 Blasters of 2012 Topps Archives featuring a PC Hit

    Not sure why I popped on these but....Just can't resist a discounted blaster.
    I ended up with a stack of base
    3 Floating Heads
    The Reggie is staying here but maybe Josh D wants this Brett?
    A Marichal Hot Box!


    Maybe it's just a Giant's Hot Box?




    Marichal again?!
    Collation was pretty bad
    But I did snag a Mick
    The Chipper fits nicely here at the Junkpile
    Poor collation. Performance enhancing edition. Allegedly
    I like these two better!
    Is this guy still a big deal?
    A Huddy hit. On his birthday?? Gotta be fate!
    Opportunity five is still up for grabs but for how long?

    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

  • #2
    I love that Ellsbury Gold if you are moving it at all! You know I could find you something for it.

    Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by schwood View Post
      I love that Ellsbury Gold if you are moving it at all! You know I could find you something for it.
      Not a problem. It's yours!
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

      Comment

      Working...
      X