Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patronizing a new shop

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patronizing a new shop

    A new shop has opened within about 45 minutes of me. I spent about an hour and about seventy bucks in there today. It was kind of tough navigating around all of the Magic Players but I want to share some cool goodies I got all from the $1 bin!
    Could any Padre fan use this Golden Gem?
    Picked up any #'d card I could find including football.
    Going into Woody's pile?
    PC Black Gold
    Day Glow! Rangers Collectors?
    Very shiny
    Numbered to a cool 10000
    I remember when these were the BOSS
    Goes to Hot Corner if he wants it
    2 Hall of Famers who were Dominators. Bossy Sticker
    Gold that I may have a home for
    Which Sox guy wants this one? # to 100
    As I said I bought anything #'d
    You can't tell but that's a Dale Murphy Phillies Hologram
    Bulger with the Saints. I never knew
    I like Chucky Atkins
    I know a Canseco guy that may want this
    Can't pass up vintage, even Hockey
    Night Owl-Do you need a Toy Cannon
    O vintage
    Steroid Project?
    Someone thought this was HTF. Worth a buck to me
    Would have rather had the 88 Rookies Edgar but o well
    When I was 10 I would have gone crazy for getting this one
    A Smoltz rookie!
    Biggio rookie. Yes Please
    Now it gets dicey....A Vern Fleming from 86-86 Fleer
    Had this on the back.
    Now to the dicey part. The owner says these are reprints and by these...
    Someone thought this was legit at one point
    I'm sure it's fake but couldn't take that chance
    Don't think this was supposed to be in the Dollar Bin
    Now here is where I spent some cash
    $35 to be exact
    But not for a Reggie Ball
    Sweet bag
    It's certified

    And shaky Auto or not...It's all mine!

    I will definitely be back to the shop as they are only partially set up. Opportunity for my sweepstakes comes off the table this evening.



    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics
Working...
X