I said I would try to post my pick ups more often but I've been too busy working the past couple of months I don't really have time to buy some new cards for my collection. The past two months have been relatively slow but I managed to pick up a couple nice autographs.
Allen & Ginter has been one of my favorite Topps products and I love the fact their their autographs are on-card. I didn't even realize Dee had an autograph in the set until I saw one pop up on eBay. I need to start paying more attention to which Dodgers have hits in the new products. It's my seventh different Dee Gordon auto for my collection.
I also managed to pick up another Ethier autograph for my collection. It also has a jersey piece on the card. Since Ethier was being rumored in trades at the time I purchased it, I figured that was the reason I bought it for such a cheap price. Nonetheless, it's my favorite Ethier card even if it is a sticker auto. It's my eighth Andre card in my collection.
Tony Gonzalez is going to be a Hall of Famer when he calls it quit after this season. He plays for my favorite team (Falcons) and is one of the few Hispanic players in the NFL which are two reasons I collect him. There are two different patches on the card. There are only 25 produced.
The second Falcon card I picked up was a 2009 Prestige Matt Ryan and Roddy White dual relic. All of the cards in the 'Connections' set picture a QB with one of their favorite targets. Matt and Roddy connected for 7 touchdowns the previous season.
I traded for my first Josh Johnson relic in his BlueJays uniform. It's only numbered out of 35. The Percy Harvin is numbered out of 25 and has a two color patch. You can see that there is a little dirt on the yellow part of the jersey which makes it a even cooler card. The Harvin patch is available for trade.
My last two pickups were huge for me. I haven't picked up a Joe Johnson autograph in over two years. I don't always look for his autographs on eBay since the prices have risen a lot. Now that he plays in Brooklyn, it's getting a little tougher to add to my collection. I used my eBay bucks to pay for these two beauties. The Panini Black Signature autograph is numbered out of 25 and the rookie autograph isn't numbered. The cool thing about the rookie autograph is that it's Johnson's autograph from one of his checks.


Check out my TradeList
Thanks for looking!
Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration
More...

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
