Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write On Willie!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Write On Willie!



    July has definitely been a slow month for me out at the flea market... which is probably a blessing in disguise, since my 2013 Archives Fan Favorite Autograph Set has been a constant drain on my cardboard budget.

    But I haven't been completely shutout. Two weekends ago, I picked up an "almost new"Sega Genesis for $5:


    And on Sunday, I added this beautiful 1970 Topps Willie Mays to my "Cards with Character" collection for a dollar. The guy didn't even charge me extra for the artwork.

    Happy Tuesday and sayonara!


    More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

    My Website

    My Blog

    My Bucket

    sigpic
Working...
X