Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flea market finds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flea market finds

    Finally - I had a successful day at our pitiful disgrace of a flea market in Augusta.

    The gem is that I finally have a Mike Schmidt rookie! For $30 I picked up all these wonderful nuggets (actually the entire Score 1990 Rookie and Football Fleer update 1990 - I just put in the valuable ones as well as Eric Lindros - bottom left - because I just thought it was a neat card.

    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses
Working...
X