Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some retail therapy plus some housekeeping!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some retail therapy plus some housekeeping!

    The latest opportunity in my sweepstakes opportunity is still available but not for much longer!

    I'm also looking for a trader for my 73 Topps castaway. Please take it off my hands!

    Now onto something else. I found my self in Wally World today and had a weak moment. Turned out to be a pretty decent weak moment!


    Bought a Hanging 100 Card Repack and got this beauty!




    Also found a discounted blaster and couldn't resist.




    Pretty much what you would expect, but I did get a neat rookie
    Also managed to snag a hit!

    I've been resisting 2013 Bowman for a while, just couldn't get into Puig Mania but decided to take a chance on one of the three pack deals. Did manage to pull a silver ice-I think that's what you call them anyway?


    Also managed to pull this mini refractor. Not too bad huh?




    More...
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

  • #2
    Jay,
    Is the puig for trade?
    Congrats on the hits
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

    Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
      Jay,
      Is the puig for trade?
      Congrats on the hits
      Could be. Would probably take the right offer.
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

      Comment

      Working...
      X