Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini Plugs 2013 Allen & Ginter - Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Plugs 2013 Allen & Ginter - Really?

Wow, thought this was funny, but I had to say really? twice to myself when I opened a hobby box of 2013 Allen & Ginter last night and two of the packs each had a blank mini plug in them.

I understand the use of full size thick plugs to simulate a thick mem card to thwart pack searchers, but now its resorted to mini plugs LOL, Go Topps!

Anyone else had these in their packs?

Ed

You know, that is pretty smart on Topps part, a little extreme, but smart. This post did provoke another question though; how many people have a card shop that will let you search packs? The one that I go to doesn't practice pack searching for the most part, but I did watch a customer open a box of hobby something then he took all the packs out, grabbed all the thick packs, and put the rest back in the box. I kind of stood there amazed for a moment but figured its not my business. Does any else have card shops that that are pretty lax on searching?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
      You know, that is pretty smart on Topps part, a little extreme, but smart. This post did provoke another question though; how many people have a card shop that will let you search packs? The one that I go to doesn't practice pack searching for the most part, but I did watch a customer open a box of hobby something then he took all the packs out, grabbed all the thick packs, and put the rest back in the box. I kind of stood there amazed for a moment but figured its not my business. Does any else have card shops that that are pretty lax on searching?
      What I thought was funny was that this is Allen & Ginter, each pack contains a mini card per the product, so people would have no advantage searching these packs for a mini, its in every pack anyways. Maybe a bum mini sheet got through and I got two of the unprinted minis, oh well, was still a good box break anyways.

Comment

Working...
      X