It's My Turn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's My Turn!

My blog is my sports memorabilia diary. And twenty-five years from now... when Yasiel Puig is being discussed in baseball circles as being the greatest Dodger to don the uniform... I'll be able to pull up this post and prove that I was part of Puig-mania from the beginning.

Okay... don't mind the extreme exaggeration and the fact that I'm three month's late. But at least it's still during his rookie season.

Introducing... my very first Puig:

I know... it's nothing special.

It wasn't pulled from a pack. There's no massive game worn patch. It's not autographed. Heck... it's not even an official rookie card.

But it's mine and I love it. Actually it gets better. The Sports Illustrated for Kidsissue this uncut sheet came out of features this awesome cover of the best quarterback in the game:

Exaggeration is so underrated. You should try it every now and then.

Happy Friday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Either you have a great sense of humor or you're totally delusional! Lol

Comment

It's probably a little of each ;-)

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
      Either you have a great sense of humor or you're totally delusional! Lol
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the Puig!! I have yet to obtain one..
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Now that they've cooled off a little... I might just grab one or two more for my collection.

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
          Congrats on the Puig!! I have yet to obtain one..

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X