Domo Arigato: ucffans (CCW Member)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domo Arigato: ucffans (CCW Member)

It's been two weeks since Christmas, but the gifts keep arriving at my doorstep. This time, I received packages from fellow Card Collectors World Forummemberucffans.

He's the TTM moderator on the forum and wouldn't you know it... he included this amazing Sal Bandoautograph:

Two weeks ago, I wrote about how this exact card was one of my favorites in this set. It's the newest addition to my Oakland A'sshelf in my office.

He also sent me a bunch of A'srookie cards and inserts:

In a separate package, he included a bunch of new cards for my Japaneseathlete binder, plus a few more Kurt Suzukicards for my collection:

And finally, he sent me this awesomeChris Cheliosmemorabilia card for my hockey enforcer collection:

Thanks Brett! I'll make sure to give these cards a good home. And now that I have your address, I'll make sure to send some extra Tony Gwynncards I have laying around your way.

Happy Saturday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X