I've Got George Bush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Got George Bush!

I've waited seven long and hard years for this epicBushcard. I can touch it, smell it, and stare at it whenever I want, because it's all mine.

Why did I wait so long? Well to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of paying for Bush. And after all of the hype over this piece of cardboard a few years back, there was no way I was going to overpay.

But good things come to those who wait and last week I found this at the card show for a little over 7ยข. I couldn't believe it. A good Bush will often set you back a nice steak dinner or even a diamond ring. However if you're willing to be patient and not picky, then you might be lucky enough to find one for some spare change in your pocket.

Best of all... this Bush is mint and has never been trimmed... just the way I like it. The only downside is that I'm not exactly sure of how many guys have touched this particular Bush. It's one thing to be the second or third guy to own it, but what if I'm the hundredth?

I'm not even going to think about it and ruin the moment.

Happy Saturday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

I see what you did there
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
    X