Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 Bowman Chrome Retail Break-Gold Auto!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 13 Bowman Chrome Retail Break-Gold Auto!

    I've had a lot of really decent pulls from 13 Bowman Chrome Retail Hanger/Rack Packs (Blue Puig Refractor, Canary Yellow Gustavo Cabrera, Blue Ref Alfaro Auto, Blue Refractor Baltz Auto) so I buy them pretty much whenever I see them. Found ten of them at my Target today, so, here we go. Typically I see more autos when I buy this many, but I'll take it. Ton of refractors, here are the notables:


    and the first pack I opened yielded this:
    Luis Merejo 11/50
    My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

    I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

  • #2
    Nice pulls. Manny green books for 30.00 ( i pulled one also) Like the Kipnis!!
    I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

    http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

    Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/


    Save the Ta-Tas

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dave Crum View Post
      Nice pulls. Manny green books for 30.00 ( i pulled one also) Like the Kipnis!!
      Thanks! Second Green Machado I've pulled. Can't seem to find a Green Puig though, lol.
      My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

      I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

      Comment

      Working...
      X