Bucket Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucket Help

Heya Baseball Forum! I am new to baseball cards this year. After about a 15 year break from the hobby, I came back to football cards about a year ago, and just recently broke open my first 2 boxes of baseball cards since I came back to the hobby.

I came here to ask a few people to take a look at my bucket. No, I am not searching for trades (though if it happens, awesome). Rather, I am more than a little OCD when it comes to keeping things organized. My music and movies on my external hard drives are buried in folder after sub-folder... For example, getting to the movie The Terminator on my hard drive would look like this...

Movies
    80's Movies
    Action Movies
    Sci-Fi Action Movies
    The Terminator

This OCD has carried over to my sports cards, and obviously my bucket. So, for those of you are wondering what the point of all this is, I was hoping that some of you could take a look at my bucket, and tell me if the organization makes sense, and give me a few ideas if I can improve it... Thanks in advance!
    PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/
Working...
X