HOF or Cubs PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOF or Cubs PC?

Today I went to a card show in the area and brought my box of cards just in case I found something to trade for. Well, that led me to have to make a choice between my Love of the Cubs and that PC or my love of my HOF PC. So, long story short I got my self a great card that actually fills both but I had to give up a couple of my HOF cards that was hard to do. So what did I end up with after I said goodbyr to Bill, Eddie and Cal? Hello Greg:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/556861...in/dateposted/
    It was hard but I just fell in love with the above beauty.

Very nice card!

Comment

thanks, I had a little tinge in my stomach for a while but I'm glad I did it. the only bad part about the show was that everyone was trading by the sale value on ebay. i totally understand where they were coming from and I think I will start doing the same thing.

Comment

Purrrrty Maddux. I've kicked around that idea before myself. If I had to sell my Pujols collection or my Mets collection,which would I choose? Been a Mets fan since I was 10 or 11 years old and I would probably choose to keep that over Pujols.
        Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

I was in the same boat as you, I've been a Cubs fan since elementary school when I was trading away 1969 an 70 topps studs like Clemente and Bench and Jackson for players like Kessinger and Hundley etc.. I love my HOF autos but to get a great Cubs auto plus being a HOFer made it a little easier. I had to give up a little more then I wanted but the guy added some cash for what I gave him and that always helps to lessen the pain.
          Last edited by cornwellfamily; 05-02-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X