Hot, Exhausted, and Miserable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot, Exhausted, and Miserable

Have I ever mentioned that I hate the heat? If not... now I have. Temperatures in my neck of the woods have cracked the century mark the past two days, but today it thankfully mellowed out and dropped to 95ยบ. Just last week we were in the mid 60's and I was wearing hoodies to work. What in the world is going on?

This insane heat isn't my only problem. My allergies are back and they're kickin' my butt. I've slept approximately four hours the past two nights. In other words, I'm exhausted and feeling miserable.

That's why today's post will be short and assisted by a few music videos courtesy of YouTube.

First up... a little Kevin Mitchell and some Dust from Kansas...

Next black bordered eToppsrefractor and some classicAC/DC...

Third on today's playlist is The Kid who has teamed up with The Beastie Boys...

Batting clean-up are The Professor and the Girls Just Wanna Have Funmusical artist...

And wrapping things up this evening are Mr. Padre and one of my favorite Englishrock groups from the 80's...

Hopefully I'll feel a little better and have a regular post up for you guys tomorrow. And by the way... Comatoad, Junior Junkie, Mr. Bob Walk the Plank, and The Prowling Cat... if you happen to read this post. I have received all of your packages and as soon as I have some solid me time, I'm going to tear into them. Sorry about the delay... but if the heat and allergies weren't enough... end of the school year activities are keeping me busy. This will give me some time to get some things together for your PC's. Thanks in advance... and once again I apologize for not opening them up sooner.

Your turn...

What kind of music do you like? Favorite artists? Bands? Songs?

Happy Thursday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Nice pickups!!!
    sigpic
    I trade by BV
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Kemp, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Giancarlo (Mike) Stanton, Votto, Derek Jeter
    Trade & Sell list: http://southernsportscards.webs.com/
    Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/southe...tscards/albums

Comment

Working...
    X