Target restocked! 2 more boxes, 1 hanger, and 3 packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target restocked! 2 more boxes, 1 hanger, and 3 packs

Here are the scores I found at Target today.........

IMG_1465.jpg

These will also be in future youtube breaks with more contests !!!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Wish I could find this in my area... I’m not even really sure if the vendors are coming up this way with everything going on (my local Walmart isn’t very big)

Comment

Yeah, I used to live in an area without stores that have cards. The only option I had was to buy from eBay. Oddly enough the cost of the boxes (including shipping) comes out to the same amount that it does in the local stores. Just have to hunt eBay for 2020 boxes in the sports card area (as the example).

These are all boxes and packs from eBay at the cost of the retail stores......

IMG_1467.jpg IMG_1466.jpg

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Wow did you get lucky!! It will be nearly impossible to find mosaic football or Prizm at MSRP on eBay however. You can get lucky with auctions. I usually buy from Dave and adams because it is close to where I live so it only usually takes 3 days to get here and I’m impatient. If you buy from eBay and I plan to open them on YouTube for my channel, I never know how long I’m waiting. Sometimes it’s better to pay a little more knowing you are guaranteed 👍

Comment

Very true it is nice to know its guaranteed. I had no luck with mosaic or prizm at retail on ebay either. Went to the card store to get that 1 pack in the picture. I'm eager to open these boxes and packs but I'm having trouble getting the video to work. Wanted to open a few things yesterday for contests on the site. It will have to wait until I get the videos to work. Doh!
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Brad,

what are you having trouble with?? anything i can help?
            pretty tech savvy
            hope you get the videos to work. i just use my iphone and import them to my macbook. i use Imovie to edit

Comment

Originally posted by bmattioli86 View Post
              Brad,

what are you having trouble with?? anything i can help?
              pretty tech savvy
              hope you get the videos to work. i just use my iphone and import them to my macbook. i use Imovie to edit
              I appreciate the assistance. Mostly having trouble with getting a cam setup to be able to record and upload such a large video. Also, I am using a chromebook in which the video cam is pointed at me as opposed to the video pointing towards the screen.
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post

I appreciate the assistance. Mostly having trouble with getting a cam setup to be able to record and upload such a large video. Also, I am using a chromebook in which the video cam is pointed at me as opposed to the video pointing towards the screen.
                you can get a tri pod for your phone on amazon. the iphone takes incredibly great video and pictures. thats at least what i use. hope i helped!

Comment

Working...
                X