Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screwdown card holders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Screwdown card holders

    I recently bought 2 single screw card holders. I was wondering if the screw is supposed to stick out a little or screw completely flat.

    Also, is the card suposed to move around a little inside the case?

    Brands are Saf-t-gard and Pro Mold
    Collect Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Rays, Kansas City Chiefs, Indiana Pacers and Phoenix/Arizona Coyotes. Also some UFC and WWF/WWE Cards.

    http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/bu...?sort=3&page=1

  • #2
    I can't answer specifically by brand. However, in most screw down holders, cards usually have slight movement. In regard to the screw itself, it usually (if put in correctly) should be completely flat. Have a good night.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks man. Ill have to try and rescrew them for the 10th time.
      Collect Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Rays, Kansas City Chiefs, Indiana Pacers and Phoenix/Arizona Coyotes. Also some UFC and WWF/WWE Cards.

      http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/bu...?sort=3&page=1

      Comment

      Working...
      X