Tidewater/Hampton Roads card shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidewater/Hampton Roads card shows

Does anyone know of any card shows coming up in the Tidewater/Hampton Roads area of Virginia in the next few months? If there are some, plmk when,where, and time. Thanks.

NOTE: by Tidewater/Hampton Roads Virginia I'm referring to Virginia Beach,Norfolk,Chesapeake,Portsmouth,Suffolk,Newpor t News,Hampton,Isle of Wight County, and Williamsburg.

Thanks for your help, and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Hey buddy. I thought I had told you about it before but maybe not. There is a card show once a month in Virginia Beach. It is off Witchduck road. Go here and filter to Virginia:

Search Venue | Beckett.com

Merry Christmas! I'm actually heading to the 757 for the weekend.
    My Photobucket
    Craig Kimbrel, Brian Orakpo, and Sean Taylor Super Collector!
    I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, Roger Federer, and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

Comment

Thanks for your help. I found that the next two are 1/24 & 2/21 at Witchduck in Va. Beach.

Orioles Autos I need
      Orioles GU I need

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
        Thanks for your help. I found that the next two are 1/24 & 2/21 at Witchduck in Va. Beach.
        Yes sir no problem. I used to go every month to that show when I lived there. It's not bad and they typically have a lot of local stuff which you would probably like.
        My Photobucket
        Craig Kimbrel, Brian Orakpo, and Sean Taylor Super Collector!
        I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, Roger Federer, and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

Comment

I also used to go monthly. However, I stopped going about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago. I stopped because of grand kids sport activities, often I couldn't find anything I wanted/needed, couldn't get any really good deals to make it worth spending money, and the cost of gas to get there and back (now there are tolls, but at least the price of gas has come down). Hope you have a good trip, and a nice visit to the Tidewater/Hampton Roads area this Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
          X