Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeter Silver Frame (Topps 2014 update)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jeter Silver Frame (Topps 2014 update)

    I bought a box of Topps Series 2 Update today and got a Jeter Silver Frame (2003 5/25). I'm realtively new to the hobby, so I'm wondering if anybody knows anything about it and if it if it is something to get excited about. Thanks

  • #2
    Nice hit, I pulled one 25/25, it sold for 28 bucks. You might get a little more for it now with all the 2015 Series One sales, people are back into buying mode for baseball.
    My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

    I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice, any suggestions on other packs for 2014? I've been thinking of collecting Panini and/or Bowman.

      Comment


      • #4
        STAY AWAY FROM LOW END PANINI. Maybe Donruss Series 2, but stay away from Prizm lol. 2014 Bowman and Draft are good products but stay away from 2014 Bowman Chrome, a lot of damaged autos in that product.
        My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

        I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

        Comment


        • #5
          2014 Topps High Tek.
          Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

          https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

          Comment


          • #6
            Would you be interested in tradeing it

            Comment


            • #7
              What do have in mind? Like I mentioned before, I just started collecting again so i'm looking for a good box.

              Comment


              • #8
                Look threw my bucket and get back to me

                Comment


                • #9
                  You have some great pulls, but I haven't started with football yet. When I do I'll hit you up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have a Ryan brawn jersey from 2015 topps

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X