A Friendly Reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friendly Reminder

Topps is far from perfect. Smeared autographs. Delayed redemptions. Recycled photographs. Too many parallels. The list goes on and on and on.

But I recently received a package from Brett (ucffans @ CCW) that reminded me why I've always been aTopps'guy.

2014 Topps A&G Relics #RA-HI

Framed relics rule. Doesn't matter if they're Allen & Ginter, Murad, Gypsy Queen, or T-206... I love them.

2008 Topps Chrome #233

The 2008 Toppsbaseball base card design rules. The colored balls that house the team name really stand out with the white border. Plus they give it a throwback feel... like something I might see from the 60's. Outside of the this year's Topps design, I'd say the 2008 is one of my favorites in the past decade or so.

2013 Topps Heritage #334

Some like A&G. Others like standard flagship product. Me? I'm a Heritage kind of guy. Each year, I buy two blaster boxes. And every year, they're both Heritagebaseball.

Thanks for the generous care packageBrett! As soon as the school year is over... I'll start putting together a package for you.

Happy Monday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X