Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Stadium Club Kris Bryant Redemption Auto is LIVE just got mine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Stadium Club Kris Bryant Redemption Auto is LIVE just got mine!

I live pretty close to where they ship the cards out from and my redemptions always come among the first, so last night I got a sneaking suspicion that it was about time for another Kris Bryant Topps card to come in the mail, I redeemed a few this year so far. When I checked it said that the Topps Stadium Club Kris Bryant base autographed card was shipped yesterday. I was hoping for the Tier One Bronze Ink auto /25 (Topps has me stumped on this one the product has been out a couple months and still no Bryant auto yet, when Finest and Stadium Club are the newer releases and the Kris Bryant autos have both been sent out already from those two products)

I noticed that the picture on the card itself looked different so I dug out my base card and what they did is pretty trippy...On the regular base card the background is all blurry you can't really make out objects just shapes. On the "Base Auto" card I got today, the background is crystal clear and you can see all kinds of stuff that is blurred out in the original card. Pretty crazy looking.

Here is a scan of the two Stadium Club cards and my Finest Orange Refractor Auto, #01 /25, that already came a couple weeks ago and the Finest Base.

Next up: Topps Tier One Kris Bryant Bronze Ink Auto /25. MAKE IT ALREADY TOPPS! I hope the Tier One is a nice looking card like the rest have been so far. Only Kris Bryant 2015 Auto RC I can not absolutely stand is the regular Topps auto. The sticker autos are horrible looking and I refuse to spend that much on a sticker. I'll keep an eye out and grab one later on if I absolutely must have one, and so far I don't need it THAT bad! Same with the Allen & Ginter. I really don't care for the product because every time I buy a hobby box I get a surfer auto (plus ANOTHER sports writer relic???) or something silly that is neat but doesn't really recoup my money spent on the product. I recently pulled an Avisail Garcia Framed Mini Auto RC from 2013 Ginter, as far as PC goes I only have one "big" Ginter card... a 2010 Jason Heyward Framed Mini Red Ink Auto /10 that I like from that entire set so when I saw the prices on eBay thus far I figured I can live without that one for now as well. I have put together a pretty nice Kris Bryant collection though, I really think that he's going to do some special things during his long bright future.

So if you redeemed the Stadium Club, it should be incoming shortly. When Manny Machado's Bowman Platinum 1st Auto went live I had mine and nobody else listed it on eBay so mine was the first it went for a lot of money and people started stealing my pic and posting it to their auctions, trying to sell it while it was hot and before theirs even came in the mail it was a mess eBay must have ended 10 different listings all using my stolen scans. I was also afraid that since the guy paid so much for my Machado, he would see what the others would eventually settle for and try to return the super expensive Machado card, but he must have loved it because I never heard a bad word about it. Mine, being the only live one at the time, went for a lot.
    Attached Files

Sweet Auto! Topps was good about sending me my Topps 2015 Finest Kris Bryant Auto redemption.

Comment

Working...
    X