Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Archives Signatures 2-box break. ......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2015 Archives Signatures 2-box break. ......









    Coulda been better, but odds are, it coulda been MUCH worse!! Plus considering I PC hof/old-school stuff, I'm completely happy.

    Thx for looking.
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

    Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

  • #2
    Very nice bro!! Like you said, it could've been worse!!
    Interested in any Francisco Lindor, PeeWee Reese, Archie Bradley and Paul Goldschmidt, wise...


    sigpic


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148065749@N08/albums

    Comment


    • #3
      nice fingers!
      I Collect mid-high end sportcards, RCs, HOFer Autos

      The Vault...Enter at your own risk!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Thx,how could I be upset getting a sweet handlebar mustache closeup like that!!...what a cool card, great condition and cherry auto!

        Thx for the looks
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

        Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

        Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

        Comment

        Working...
        X