2010 Topps National Chicle Baseball Box Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Topps National Chicle Baseball Box Break

This was for a contest I ran last month looking for articles for a section on our website. Each person got 3 Free Spots!!

Full Box Break: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KEtaEarGeg

Hits/Box Loader Recap Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So3_iPOmmso

The cards look nice - the autographs would be worth looking to add to your collection. If you are looking for a full checklist - we've added it to our website: 2010 Topps National Chicle Baseball Checklist
    Teams: Lakers - Bengals - SF Giants - Pacific Tigers
    Players: Michael Olowokandi - Joe Montana - Tiger -

I bought 3 packs of this product at my LCS and pulled a 1/10 Oakland A's (my team) Autograph. However, it was an autograph of the ARTIST who painted the original card for the set, not of the player himself. But still a PC Hit within 3 packs bought. Not too bad.

It appeared that the autographs you pulled were of the actual players and not of the artist. Interesting. Thanks for sharing!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Yeah - you got a real nice card!!! Those are like case type hits. Typically its going to be of the player - usually 2 per box. The auto's look nice on the cards for sure.

Comment

Yeah, I was definitely stoked to see the on card autos. Very nice. Would have been stellar to have pulled the 1/1 true artist print auto card. I tell ya.... Thanks for the chat! And lookin forward to your next breaks!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Another great box break, of a great product!

It's good to see you guys getting excited opening packs. Alot of individuals lose sight of the fact that box breaking is more than "let's find the hits". You guys still enjoy opening the packs AND looking at each card.

Can't wait to see your review of the next product (hopefully the 2010 A&G???).
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words! We've got a box of Topps Series 2 that we are doing this weekend, and I was actually thinking I should pre-order my Ginter box so that I don't have to pay $150.00 for it after it comes out!

Comment

Working...
            X