2010 Topps Series 2 Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Topps Series 2 Baseball

Along with the cards I recently purchased from Sports Card Kids, I was sent two free packs of Topps Series 2 Baseball. I know this is a basketball card blog, but who says I can't do a little baseball? I happen to love the sport of baseball, and I do collect a little also. So thank you SCK!

The base cards in Series 2 are about like you would expect. They actually have a white border, but that's kind of hard to tell on the scan. I pulled a Braun, so that's a plus for a Brewers fan like myself.

Here are the two team cards that I pulled. I really like the Pirates card. The city scape in the backdrop is cool.

This is my favorite of all the cards that I pulled. A Turkey Red Alexei Ramirez. It's a beautiful card and I think Ramirez will make something of himself in the MLB.

Here are the rest of the inserts that were pulled. I especially like the Fan Favorites card. It is part of The Cards Your Mom Threw Out Set. I really like the idea of resurrecting old cards.

I didn't get anything special, but Topps is always a solid baseball product for all ages.

More...
    Nick Sabo
    Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

The Braun card looks cool with the player face on the background on the wall.

Comment

I've been trying to figure out who that is. It looks like Brian Roberts, but I don't think they played in interleague
      Nick Sabo
      Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

Comment

Working...
      X