Topps Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topps Customer Service

Just sent a message about a couple defective cards from my Topps Jumbo break. I didn't have a the receipt or all the pack wrappers, and I stated that in my e-mail. Got this response:

Response (Katie) 07/29/2010 12:37 PM
    Thank you for contacting the Consumer Relations department for Topps.

We are sorry to hear that your recent purchase of a Topps product contained damaged cards. Please note that the policy of the Topps Company regarding the request for replacement product items requires that the consumer include the following items with their submission:

1) A letter of explanation
    2) A copy of sales receipt
    3) All pack wrappers & or mini boxes from the product
    4) The UPC code (bar code) from the Main box
    5) All Damaged items

This should be sent to:

The Topps Company, Inc.
    ATTN: Consumer Relations
    401 York Ave.
    Duryea, PA 18642
    ATTN: Consumer Relations

We will then review your issue and begin taking steps toward rectifying it, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. We hope this information is helpful to you. As always, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team (By phone: 800-489-9149, or by Email:support@etopps.com) if you ever have any other questions, comments or suggestions. A customer service representative will be available to assist you between the hours of 9:00am - 4:30pm (EST), Monday through Friday.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write. We appreciate your interest in Topps and hope you continue to enjoy our products.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
    The Topps Company, Inc.

I sent another message, this time highlighting the fact that I didn't have a receipt or the packs, and just the boxes. And also the fact that it was Topps' fault and not mine for the damaged cards. Guess what, I got the exact same response as above!! Freakin dumb Katie didn't even read my message!! Now I a couple crap cards that I won't be able to get rid of!
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

I got the same response when I emailed Topps last September. I bought the Topps Jumbo Basketball Box and got shorted one hit. I told them I bought it at a card show convention so I dont have a sales receipt, but I did have the box and packs. I got the same response again when I told them that.

Comment

heres my thought- topps is done with basketball, they no longer have the lisence- so making good on a product that they wont continue, to collectors who collect a sport they wont be selling any more, is lower on their priority list than taking care of their baseball collectors- ive seen a lot of positive topps stories regarding their baseball products, so Im guessing that they dont care much about their dead franchise (basketball)

Comment

I see only one solution. Buy another box. Save the receipt, the box, and whatever other crap you have and say the problem was from that box. lol
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
          I see only one solution. Buy another box. Save the receipt, the box, and whatever other crap you have and say the problem was from that box. lol
          I was thinking about that, but jumbos are $150 per box lol. I need to find someone who opened a box lol.
          "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes, very wise grasshopper!
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Ive had great luck with Topps for baseball but never have done anything for basketball.
              Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X