High End PC Basketball Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High End PC Basketball Cards

Here are a few scans of some of my favorite higher end cards.

I remember when this Rookie Redemption Exchange card use to be worth $1000 when it first came out.
    98-99 Fleer Vince Carter Lucky 13 RC $100

One of the harder to find Rookie Redemption cards of Timmy. This card was only released via redemption set by Upperdeck.
    97-98 Collectors Choice Tim Duncan Draft Trade $60

My first HUGE HIT that I ever pulled from a Basketball Card Box. I have been collecting for 17 years so this took forever. LOL!
    08-09 Fleer Kevin Garnett Signature Approval $80

It took me forever to find this card, but I finally found one on EBAY.
    03-04 Flair Lebron James RC $50

It also took me forever to find this card, but I also found this one on EBAY.
    03-04 Fleer Platinum Lebron James RC $40

It also took me forever to find this card too, I also found this one on EBAY. Coincidentally all 3 of these Lebron RCs I won on EBAY on the same day from 3 different sellers. I took about week off EBAY after I paid for all of them. LOL!
    03-04 Fleer Showcase Lebron James RC $60

Tied for my most valuable card in my collection. I havent seen this card on EBAY that much in the past few years.
    03-04 SPx Lebron James Winning Materials $200

My favorite all time looking card set. I have the whole set of the Materialistic Away Jerseys. They also made Home Jerseys that are serial numbered to 50.
    01-02 Fleer Focus Michael Jordan Materialistic $50

This was my first MJ jersey in a Wizards uniform. I remember I got a steal on this card and only paid $35 on EBAY for it.

This card is also tied for my most valuable card in my collection. I have the whole 05-06 SP Authentic Autographed Rookies and this is the Gem of the collection.

Wow! Love the CP3 and the Garnett!
    sigpic
    Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
    *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Highend cards galore! lol My favorite would defintly be the CP3, and odd how you won all 3 LBJs at once lol

Comment

Thanks guys.

Yeah all 3 cards put me back about $100 total. The Flair and Fleer Showcase use to be worth $80 and $100 back then before the whole set went down. So it wasnt that bad of a deal. I also remember winning a 05-06 SP Authentic Deron Williams AU RC that same day too.

Comment

Very nice!
          Collecting Dwyane Wade Rookies

My eBay Auctions

Comment

Thanks Michael!

Comment

Lots of great pickups! Nice Garnett auto. The highest value card I have ever pulled was a stupid Wally Szcerbiak Gold Label Class three Red Label /25. At that time it booked for $325. Every beckett I got after that it just kept going down down down. Haha. Hopefull someday I will pull something really nice.

In any event, great pickups! Congrats!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X