2 SP 08/09 Packs from Dollar General= even more mojo D.Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 SP 08/09 Packs from Dollar General= even more mojo D.Rose

Opened 2 more packs from dollar general for $2 each and got a dual Derrick Rose Gu card. Its for sale if anyones intersted. As you may tell im pretty happy with dollar general as this is my 3rd hit out of 4 packs.
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Sweet Pull!

Comment

Ive seen Dollar Tree have $1 Packs of 2009-10 Panini but everytime im there,they are sold out

they also have hockey and TMNT
      Click My Banner To See My Bucket
      Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

thanks guys

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
          Ive seen Dollar Tree have $1 Packs of 2009-10 Panini but everytime im there,they are sold out

they also have hockey and TMNT
          actually those panini packs at dollar tree are made specifically for dollar tree so theres no chance of getting anything out of there, but i buy prestige at my dollar tree ocasionally and got a blake griffin rc with a BV of 10
          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the dollar tree packs have absolutely nothing except base. At least when I bought them last year. 75 packs of Football-0 inserts/0 GU or Autos/0 Rookies
            Arizona Cardinals Autos
            Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
            Wrestling Autos
            Wrestling Relics

Comment

Working...
            X