I have Refractoritis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Refractoritis

As you all know, I have great appreciation for various trading card technologies and designs. Lately though, it seems I've caught a nasty case of Refractoritis. Think it's not a true illness? Checkout the symptoms below. These are some of the various refractors I've managed to add to my collection recently.

I certainly have a nasty case of Refractoritis, but is there a particular set, player or trading card technology that has infected you.

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Nice selection of refractors there. My favorite ones are x-fractors and autograph refractors.

Comment

"Is there a particular set, player or trading card technology that has infected you?"

Hyep, anything die-cut!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Refractors are pretty awesome cards, I have a bunch in my PC

I love the old school designed cards like turkey red and murad, those are sweet!
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
          "Is there a particular set, player or trading card technology that has infected you?"

Hyep, anything die-cut!
          I'm a fan of Die Cuts too. The more intricate the shape and cuts, the better.
          sigpic
          Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopography View Post
            I'm a fan of Die Cuts too. The more intricate the shape and cuts, the better.
            I'm with you there! I like inter-connecting die-cuts too. Here are just a few of my favorite die-cut style's.....

1996 Upper Deck Superstar Showdown Die-Cuts : Mario Lemieux & Patrick Roy

2000 Stadium Club 3x3 Luminous Die-Cut Chris Webber #3x3-7B Luminous

1996 Skybox Wizard Die-Cuts Spider-Man

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

That Webber is sick. I'm not a huge comic book guy, but that Spiderman card is cool!!!
              sigpic

CARDS FOR TRADE

Comment

Working...
              X