Just bought from COMC for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought from COMC for the first time

I grabbed a bunch of #d Kosta Koufos RC stuff for my PC- paid about .25 per card- and I found a DQwell Jackson RC that I still needed for my PC. Got 6 cards for a total of 9 bucks, all PC pickups.

My only complaint was that shipping is a bit high- it cost me 4.25 for the 6, but that beats the heck out of 3.00 per card on ebay. I will definately be using COMC again- it is what sites like Yahoo and other auction sites used to provide- the lower end stuff at reasonable prices!

Very cool Ed. I love COMC been using it for over a year, i find stuff for my collection as well as stuff i sell at shows for profit to put back into the hobby, so it all works out, the shipping is high, but like you said, the lowest you can find shipping for one card on ebay is $2 and most times sellers charge $3-$3.50 so really its not so bad when you look at it that way

Comment

i can very easily see myself placing an order there every couple weeks, to augment the PC

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Ed View Post
        i can very easily see myself placing an order there every couple weeks, to augment the PC
        Thats what I do, although for me its every few months, incase you didnt know, you can add money to your account (as little as $10) and can make offers of 50% what the listed price is, unless its .50 or lower..most sellers will knock off alittle of the asking price

Comment

Can't wait to see your updated PC threads!
          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

snagged a sweet Koufos auto from another site also, my lowest #d one- Ill leave it at that til it comes in!

I also need to get my DQwell Jackson PC scanned...

Comment

Congrats on picking up a few PC stuff
              Always exciting to get cards you will keep!

I just ordered from COMC for the first time myself...
              Expecting the cards to arrive sometime this week.

Definitely the place to pick up cheap base/inserts for my set needs.

International shipping is actually pretty decent for a mid size order.
              $3 for the first card and .25 for every single card after that.

Comment

COMC is the bomb, 'nuff said. I found so many sweet cards for my pc on there.
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

What I try to do is find at least one isanely good deal on a card to kinda offset the shipping costs on the cheaper cards.
                  Thanks for looking
                  Remember, every day you wake up alive is a good day.

Comment

Working...
                  X