Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07-08 Trademark Moves Retail Box

I recently made my first ever purchase off of blowoutcards.com

All the football and baseball I bought was basically a bust but a RETAIL box of trademark moves came through

Highlights include

Greg Oden rookie

Corey Brewer Rookie /50

Trademark Relic Triple Piece Bargnani, Farmar, Foye / 199

Sadly to say that was the highlight of my almost $190 purchase

Oooppps almost forgot

In the Paint Triple Patch 4/25

Gilbert Arenas(Two Color)
    Caron Butler( (Four Color)
    CHRIS BOSH (Four Color)

Sweet looking card. I will try and get a scan up. If anyone knows the bv on these four cards please lmk as I do not have a new beckett.

Thanks for looking,
    Blake
    Collecting (1)Georgia-Braves, Hawks, Falcons, Bulldogs, Jackets (2)Triple Threads (3)Multi jersey/patch/auto cards (4) Booklets (5)Tools of the Trade (6)patch autos (7)titanic threads (8)Museum collections (9)1/1's (10)Topps Marquee (11) Jumbo bat cards (12) Nice Patch cards.http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ucketofphotos/

ouch- in the future, stick to hobby- with the exception of some topps products, retail is generally a bust- especially panini/donruss retail

Ed

Comment

Very good break for retail but like mentioned, in the future you are best off to stay away from retail

Comment

I was just trying to mix things up I ended up purchasing 6 different things for $190

Baseball
        2009 Bowman (Hobby)

Football
        06 Gridiron (Retail)
        07 Gridiron (Retail)
        08 Bowman (Hobby)
        08 Score--100 Pack lot

Basketball
        07/08 Trademark Moves (retail)

I can't really afford to get a lot of hobby and I was wanting to mix things up. As you can tell, from my sig, I collect just about everything. I wasn't to impressed with the Hobby either though.
        Collecting (1)Georgia-Braves, Hawks, Falcons, Bulldogs, Jackets (2)Triple Threads (3)Multi jersey/patch/auto cards (4) Booklets (5)Tools of the Trade (6)patch autos (7)titanic threads (8)Museum collections (9)1/1's (10)Topps Marquee (11) Jumbo bat cards (12) Nice Patch cards.http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/...ucketofphotos/

Comment

ok, i see your point- since most of what you picked up is lower end, there isnt much of a difference between hobby and retail- however, for future purchases, i should warn you that the donruss retail boxes are generally terrible- usually all base, maybe a #d insert or something- and at best, a guaranteed retail GU jersey

Ed

Comment

Yeah I got like 2 or three rookies in each. Rookies that got drafted in like the last round lol. And in the 07 I got an Aaron Rodgers game used and in the 06 a Sinorice Moss out of 50 game used. Hardly any parelles.
            The 08 score wasn't bad considering I got like 700 cards for $30.

It probably would of been better though to buy like 3 $60 hobby boxes.

Comment

That box isnt that bad. At least you got some decent hits in there that you can trade. Its a lot better than my 09-10 Topps Jumbo box I bought.

Comment

Someone's selling th same patch I have except its Howard, Wade and Carter for $75 on ebay. Think mine would get anywhere near that?

Comment

Working...
                X