Contents from Quality Control: 2010-11 Threads Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contents from Quality Control: 2010-11 Threads Basketball

The vaunted Panini America basketball brand development team made expeditious work Monday of the quality control process for 2010-11 Threads Basketball, but were nice enough to share some of the contents with me so that I could share them with you. Good peeps, those PDT guys.

When Threads*hits in early December it will stand out immediately from its 2009-10 predecessor thanks to*autographed*hard, wood Rookie Cards dedicated to 38 young stars of the, well, hardwood.

The cards, numbered to 399, provide*a tangible difference*from last year — and a conscientious one. The basketball product team wanted a*departure from the Lettermen concept and will count heavily upon feedback from collectors*to determine if the move was a good one.

Another key addition*for 2010-11 is the All-Time Big Men*insert that pays homage to basketball’s greatest gargantuans.

Of course, the product also delivers those elements collectors have*come to expect from*Threads, namely rich rookie content and more than 20,000 on-card autographs. The product releases December 1. Here’s a gallery of images to whet your post-Thanksgiving appetite.

More...

Love the Team Threads insert set....took me like 10 months to complete the 100-card set last year. Heard they added a rookies set this year, so it's up to 180 total (50 home, 50 away, 40 rookies home, 40 rookies away).

So, to everyone...keep me in mind for those if you crack any boxes of this. Gonna attempt to do both the vets and rookies home/away sets.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

The cards look nice again this year. The Die Cut Jerseys are one of the best inserts anyone has released in years.

Comment

Working...
      X