Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Penny For Your Thoughts: Is This What The Inside of Computers Look Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Penny For Your Thoughts: Is This What The Inside of Computers Look Like?

'99 Flair Showcase anferneehardaway@takeit2.netIs this really what the inside of my computer looks like? Is there a little Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway running around on my computer motherboard? If so, he better just make sure he keeps everything tiptop in there. I need my Mac to last a very long time.

This Hardaway card is from the '99 Flair takeit2.net 15 card insert set. Although Beckett does not have the pack insertion rate listed, I do know these are fairly rare. They are serial numbered to 1,000.

The set itself is not overly coveted by collectors despite the impressive list of former stars like Pippen, Hill, O'neal and Jordan. It does have a book value of $150, but many of the cards can be had for well under their book values (click here). Of course, the $50 Jordan usually sells for above that value (click here), and can be the missing piece for many collectors putting this set together. As is the case with many of the 90's insert sets I'm putting together.

I've always liked this set and hope to put it together…whenever I finish a few of the other sets I'm currently collecting (click here).

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

If that's the way a computer looks on the inside it explains why at times they crash.

Now for the penny for my thought I'd like a 1909-S VDB - THANKS

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

I have never seen that insert set before. Well another thing to look for on EBAY now. LOL!

Comment

LOL, hysterical (and fitting) thread title! Amazing looking card. I always loved Flair inserts!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Flair had some great sets back in the day.

Sorry Kerwin.
          sigpic
          Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Comment

Working...
          X