Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Card From The Closet #4

2008-09 Fleer Rose/Beasley/Mayo RC
    I randomly pulled this card out of the closet today, and it got me thinking about the three former rookies that are featured on it.

Coming out of college all three of these players were expected to do big things, however, in my opinion only two of them have had success. Rose has become Chicago's team leader, and Mayo is half of a two-headed monster (Mayo & Rudy Gay) in Memphis, while Beasley finds himself in Minneapolis, on a sub par team, and he is putting up sub par numbers.

It will be fun to watch these players' careers play out through many years to come.

More...
    Nick Sabo
    Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

Funny how last season everyone hyped Mayo more than Beasley. Now Beasley is the one with all the attention and Mayo is stuck coming off the bench.

Comment

You're absolutely right. Mayo needs to step it up, he has enjoyed success in his first two years, but I think Lionel Hollins expects more from him. Beasley is putting up 22 a game so far this year, but I thought he was going to be a legit star in the NBA, which he could still well be.
      Nick Sabo
      Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

Comment

Working...
      X