The Two Best Players to Invest in Right Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Two Best Players to Invest in Right Now

Kevin Durant: His values have been steadily climbing for a good while now, and I expect that to continue. When playoff time rolls around I expect to see those values shoot up, even if it's just a small amount. As far as investments in the sports card industry go, this is a pretty safe one. The only risk of course is a career ending injury, but I think he's definitely worth that risk.

Carmelo Anthony: While his cards may not be all the rage right now, I have good reason to believe that they will be this summer. Charts show that Melo's values spiked quite a bit this summer, undoubtedly due to the possibility of his relocation. With a move even more probable this summer, it would be wise to buy now and enjoy a nice return this summer, when all you'll be hearing about on ESPN is where Anthony will end up.

Everybody be sure to check out the new "For Sale" page. I have some quality cards up for sale, and I'm taking offers.

More...
    Nick Sabo
    Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

Durant cards have been on fire the past few months. The Topps Chrome RC went up to $50 in the latest beckett. A few of my rookie autos of him doubled in price too. If Carmelo ends up in New York, his cards would go back up. He went down in the latest beckett.

Comment

With a move even more probable this summer, it would be wise to buy now and enjoy a nice return this summer
      CORRECTION: This coming summer
      Nick Sabo
      Basketball Card Pro

Playstation Consultant

Comment

Working...
      X