Schwood's Celtics Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwood's Celtics Collection

Open up this forum too with my Celtics collection.

Who/What do you collect?
    I collect the Celtics. As with all my other collections, anything and everything works. I love it all!

Why do you collect this?
    Again, homer would be the main reason. But, as a kid growing up, I was always a basketball player. Not too much with other sports. And loved to watch the Celts play. I was a physical player. Sort of on the Ed Pinckney type. He was one of my faves. But I always knew I would collect Celts cards. And the collection, especially over the past few years has REALLY grown.

Why your collection is 'Super'?
    Again, why Super? Well it is HUGE! I have well over 600 GU and or Autos, and well over 5000 unique cards. Everything in here including low end base, to a Larry Bird Auto. Very cool. And I have probably close to 150 different players in my collection as well. Some only 1 card, others I have 100s of. So, it is very diverset

A handful of highlights of your collection.
    Here is a scan of most of my Celtics stuff. Not including my cards...

A few card scans of pictures of your collection.
    Big Al - Tony Allen Dual Patch

Havlicek Auto

Bill Russell Auto

Glen Davis GU Auto (this one is new, and very cool)

Larry Bird Auto

And here is a link to my photobucket...

Statistics on my collection (as of 8/12/11)...
    Total Base/Inserts/Rookies : 3140
    Total GU cards : 427
    Total GU/AU Cards : 36
    Total AU cards : 163

Total unique Cards in collection : 3766
    Last edited by schwood; 08-14-2011, 10:56 AM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Very nice Bird Auto. That Celtic Xmas ornament looks cool too!

Comment

nice collection, i see my old card.lol
      Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Awesome looking collection Jeff!!!! Love the Havlicek, Russell, and Bird autos!
        Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Thanks...

Originally posted by Phlash View Post
          nice collection, i see my old card.lol
          Yeah bud, I love that card!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Thank you...

Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
            Awesome looking collection Jeff!!!! Love the Havlicek, Russell, and Bird autos!
            Thanks a lot bud!

Comment

I'm envious to say the least.....
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Thanks Brad. My memorabilia stuff leaves a little to be desired, but the card collection has come a long way.

I have to thank KevAlan for about half of the memorabilia shown there.

Comment

Working...
                X