Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

09/10 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball 15bx Case--(DONE... WOW!!!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man... I missed the live break. Looks like it was a fun break!! AC looking forward to the next one!! Thanks again!!
    Last edited by norberjr; 04-08-2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Dennis,

You know that I will if I have extra Jazz dupes. Looks like you got a special one with the Malone gu!! Luck you!!

Norm

Originally posted by Fido View Post
      Hey norberjr--I know you collect Jazz too but since you are the lucky recipient of the #d cards if you get any duplicate Jazz cards you would be willing to move I'd love to pick them up from you for something...

Comment

• Yep--If I'm going to pull a dream team GU, glad it was Malone--Stockton wouldn't have been bad either.

Comment

• nice case guys...now lets get a baseball one going
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

• baesball WILL be next

Comment

• First off, thanks very much for sponsoring the break. It was a good case. I have busted quite a bit of HOF prior to this break and have found very little of much value within. I have also found so many duplicates of various cards within boxes pulled from sealed cases and was pleased to see that wasn't the situation with this case. Overall, it seemed like a pretty darned good case.

Comment

• just gotta grab a few more supplies at my LCS and these will all go out today/tomorrow

THANKS AGAIN guys for participating... great case

Comment

• Did we find out who gets the random 4th hits yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fido View Post
                    Did we find out who gets the random 4th hits yet?
                    I will be doing the "randoms" today when I get home...

Sorry both my kiddos b-days were this weekend so it was kind of crazy

I will post the link to thelive feed and the video for the randoms etc asap

oh... and GOOD LUCK

Comment

• Sounds good. Thanks!

Comment

• Hey guys, not sure why the live feed didnt record last night...
                        but I assure you these were the results... anyone that witnessed it live PLEASE confirm (WITNESSED)

4th hit RANDOMS--

BOX 4 --- Hakeem Olajuwon /399 gu --- JIMOZ
                        BOX 7 --- Bob Lanier GU /399 --- FIDO
                        BOX 11--- Robert Parrish GU --- RyU
                        Last edited by ac-n-mike; 04-12-2011, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• When do you reckon you'll get the cards shipped out? Just curious.

Comment

• in the a.m. just had to grab more supplies today.. didnt want to cram the crazy thick patches in smaller top loaders

Comment

• hey make sure u take SPECIAL care of those ladies of mine thats gonna be a HARD set to Collect 2 down many to Go

Comment

• Hey, I got my package yesterday and it appears to be the cards for HiEnd (the Magic Johnson patch /99 and the Nevil Shed, Harry Gallatin, and Elvin Hayes autos. Did HiEnd get the ones for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X