Bowman 48 Case Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowman 48 Case Break

Last week, I got a really good price on a case of 09/10 Bowman 48 basketball and I was hoping to hit a few of the autographs that I need, so I bought it. I didn't get a regular Larry Bird autograph, but I did hit his dual patch auto #'d to 24 and his black autograph #'d to 48. I also pulled a 1/1 printing plate autograph of Dwight Howard. Overall, I probably didn't pay for the case... but it was fun to crack.

Here's the case breakdown:

Box 1:
    Autos: Wade, Jamison, Ford
    Black/48: Aldridge

Box 2:
    Autos: Roy, Magic, West

Box 3:
    Autos: Barry, Oden, Maggette
    Black/48: Malone

Box 4:
    Black Autos/48: Bird, Jack
    Patch Auto/24: Bird
    Black/48: Cousy

Box 5:
    Autos: Bargnani, Love, Hinrich

Box 6:
    Autos: Deng, Lee, Ford
    Black/48: Play Card #115

Box 7:
    Autos: Rose, Wade, Mayo
    Black/48: Billups

Box 8:
    Autos: Wade, Rose, Mayo

Box 9:
    Autos: Love, Smith, Deng
    Black/48: Bosh

Box 10:
    Autos: Williams, Gordon, Wilkins

Box 11:
    Autos: Granger, Russell, Jack

Box 12
    Printing Plate Auto/1: Howard
    Autos: Oden, Mayo
    Black/48: Flynn
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

would love a shot at a magic auto, or a wade auto, if i have anything in my bucket that interests you
    Ed

Comment

Mister_Ed - The Magic Johnson is part of my autograph set... I do have a few extra Wades, but I'm looking to use them as trade bait for a Walton or Bird auto. Those are the last two that I need for my set.
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

ah, ok- dont have either of those autos unfortunately, thanks for the quick reply
        Ed

Comment

Very nice break!
          sigpic
          Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
          *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Very nice break! Thanks for sharing.

I dont have the Bird or Russell Auto, but lmk if you could use anything for the extra Wade and Rose Autos you have. Thx.

Comment

Thanks Key... I'm actually looking for a Walton, not a Russell. I'll let you know if I decide to trade the extra Wade and Rose autos.

-Fuji

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              Very nice break! Thanks for sharing.

I dont have the Bird or Russell Auto, but lmk if you could use anything for the extra Wade and Rose Autos you have. Thx.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Nice case break, some sick autos. Duplicate Rose, Mayo and Wades
                Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                X