No announcement yet.

Went to Thunder Magic game last week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Thunder Magic game last week...

I tried to get Kevin Durant or Russell Westbrook but of course being me, I screw up and go to the Magic side without even realizing it.

It didn't matter because those players weren't out there anyway

The other reason I decided to stay was because I saw Dwight Howard and Patrick Ewing warming up before the game...

Now, I didn't bring any magic cards but I did have a spare signature card that I'm glad that I brought. (thanks Lauren!)

I only got one auto, but I still think I did okay

I don't see "Dwight Howard" in this at all but I'm pretty stoked about it

comments apreciated!
    sigpic

Congrats on getting his auto, that is sweet
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Sweet auto!!
      sigpic
      Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
      *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Nice Dwight score! But you didn't get Patrick Ewings too
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Patrick didn't sign

I meant to put that in there but I guess I didn't

I had a program that had a small photo of Dwight Howard in it that I was going to get signed and then have Ewing sign the signature card but he just ran right through...
          sigpic

Comment

Bummer, well congrats in any event bro!
            TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
            A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Why didn't you get Dwight to sign the pic?

Celts are terrible signers..
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the signature. I actually got free VIP tickets from a friend to the Clippers/Thunder game last Wed night. The seats were really good, but I didnt get there in time to get any autographs. Plus I had company with me too, so its wasnt a good idea.

Comment

well when Dwight Howard is right in front of you, your brain doesn't always work correctly so you just hand him whatever is in your right hand

He kind of suprised me to, he stopped signing on my side with the guy before me and I had pretty much given up thinking he would certainly just sign about 5 more then go to the locker room...I nearly put my stuff away

To call it a "pic" is an over statement...

It was a little a little article about what they thought would be entertaining in the game and it had a very small picture of him...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                    Congrats on the signature. I actually got free VIP tickets from a friend to the Clippers/Thunder game last Wed night. The seats were really good, but I didnt get there in time to get any autographs. Plus I had company with me too, so its wasnt a good idea.
                    Nice! When Durant is on, they are pretty entertaining...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                      well when Dwight Howard is right in front of you, your brain doesn't always work correctly so you just hand him whatever is in your right hand

He kind of suprised me to, he stopped signing on my side with the guy before me and I had pretty much given up thinking he would certainly just sign about 5 more then go to the locker room...I nearly put my stuff away

To call it a "pic" is an over statement...

It was a little a little article about what they thought would be entertaining in the game and it had a very small picture of him...
                      Haha ok
                      sigpic

Comment

Ewing is one of the toughest sigs and biggest jerks in the NBA
                        I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Originally posted by tikitomoka View Post
                          Ewing is one of the toughest sigs and biggest jerks in the NBA
                          It was kinda funny because everyone knew that Dwight would sign...one guy even brought a Howard shoe and literally no one had anything for Patrick Ewing.

Dwight made a shot sitting down from the press benches and it apeared that Ewing and Howard were betting on whether or not he would make it
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X