No announcement yet.

Schwood's Celtics Pickups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DuoMarks is kind of a neat card. It is see-thru as well. Made out of a clear plastic. I like the different colored autos and that one is with what looks to be a thicker sharpie. But a very nice clean pair of autos.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Holy crap, just noticed that Mchale Auto! Way cool!
      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
      A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Nice pick ups
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

A couple newbs...

Very cool Tony Allen Auto (Thanks BIGPoppa and Phlash)

Nice Jeff Green Auto (Thanks EBay!)
          Last edited by schwood; 02-26-2013, 04:42 PM.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Glad you like it Jeff, also nice Green!
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Love it...

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
              Glad you like it Jeff, also nice Green!
              I absolutely love it. Great PC add bud!

Yeah, I got the Green for 8 bucks dlvd on EBay. THe guy was asking 10 or BO. I offered 8 and got it. I was really happy with it. My first of his in my collection!

Comment

Very nice Jeff Green Auto. I didnt know they had one of them in a Celtics uniform already.

Comment

Green has a coupe in Gold Standard too:
                  jeff green gold standard | eBay
                  "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Thanks...

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                    Green has a coupe in Gold Standard too:
                    jeff green gold standard | eBay
                    Thanks Kenny! I put a bid on a couple of those. I have wanted to get a couple of his Autos.

Comment

Two recent adds...

A couple new cards of Chief...

GU

Auto
                      Last edited by schwood; 02-26-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Nice pickups!!!

Comment

Got some more nice stuff...

Garnett National Treasures Jersey

2 New Harangody Autos (thanks for the patch Kerwin)

Allen Ray GU/Auto (thanks to azdbacks and Kerwin...again!)

A few new Pierce GU (thanks Leland for the All Stars Jersey)

An awesome new McHale patch

A nice Ray Allen GU

A super Ray Allen GU/Auto
                          Last edited by schwood; 02-27-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

A couple newbies...

Big Al Super Scripts Auto

Ray Allen triple patch
                            Funny on this one, the patch is from his days with the Sonics it says, but he is pictured in and listed with the Celtics. And it is close enough to the green and white of the Celtics for me to believe! It is a super cool patch. Actually, the other two patches are way nicer than the Ray Ray, but still a very cool card!

Last edited by schwood; 02-27-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Nice Ray Allen Auto in the previous post!!!

Comment

Nice Allen Ray Auto as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X