No announcement yet.

Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#67 96-97 E-X 2000 A Cut Above Anfernee Hardaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Cards of My Collection-#67 96-97 E-X 2000 A Cut Above Anfernee Hardaway

Hands down my favorite Penny insert in my collection. The scan doesn't do this card justice. When I blogged about missing the days when inserts ruled the world, it was these kind of cards that I was talking about. They don't make em like this anymore. It's such a cool unique die cut card and although it doesn't show in the scan it is a very shiny card as well. These were inserted at a very tough 1:288 rate in the inaugural E-X 2000 set Fleer put out in the 96-97 season. More often than not these cards go over book. If I recall I believe I paid around $60 for this but it was well worth it for this beauty of a card.

More...
    Chris P
    http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/

Yea that is a sweet card. I wish card companies would go back to that 90's inserts craze. It would be nice if they would make inserts cut all crazy looking with foil or shiny and inserted at like 1/288 packs or 1/2500 packs. We have WAY to many jersey cards and autos of nobodys. hopefully soon they will bring that back.

Comment

I LOVED this freaking set... great stuff !

Comment

Working...
      X