No announcement yet.

Redemption...And I am happy about it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption...And I am happy about it...

So, I had a redemption for an Al Horford Auto card from some product. Don't remember what it was. But it was from Upper Deck. I sent it in probably 3 months ago or so. Anyway, so, I get a surprise package in the mail today.

The Horford was unnumbered, and I wasn't all that crazy about getting it honestly.

So, I got the replacement today.

First off, I got a 06-07 Hot Prospects Notable Notations Auto of Shannon Bronw. #d to 50. Pretty cool. I figure about the same BV as the Horford with the numbering.

On top of that, I also got a 07-08 UD Premier Impressions Auto of GLen Davis. This one...#d to 25. Wow! I was shocked! A super nice PC card and a fairly decent tradeable card for something I didn't even care much about. I am seriously shocked and can't believe they sent these too me.

Thank you Upper Deck! And I typically have heard horror stories about redemptions and such. I am really surprised at how well this turned out for me!

Will get scans up of the Davis when I get it in my PC Bucket!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

sad thing is... a few guys that sent in KOBE or JORDAN auto redemptions probably got the same thing you got for your Horford

Comment

I was told I had to wait for replacements until june 2nd from the move to north carolina? THIS WAS DIRECT FROM NICKS MOUTH, HE ALSO SAID THE GRIZZ COULDNT BEAT THE LAKERS IN THE WESTERN CONF FINALS. I Guess he was right ! lol I had a KevinGarnett auto spokesman auto
      Don't deal with PEPSIMAX0 CONTACT ME FOR INFO.

Comment

Congrats. At least you got something. I also got something in from Upperdeck yesterday from a past redemption. I posted a thread on that.

Comment

can't complain about the replacement at all!

Comment

was it a Horford redemption from 09/10 upper deck basketball...There were UD Spokesman auto redemptions in that product...garnett, jordan, lebron and horford...

I had one of the horfords from a group break on freaks, got it replaced and they sent me a wes unseld auto from UD Premier
            Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

I believe it was...

Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
              was it a Horford redemption from 09/10 upper deck basketball...There were UD Spokesman auto redemptions in that product...garnett, jordan, lebron and horford...

I had one of the horfords from a group break on freaks, got it replaced and they sent me a wes unseld auto from UD Premier
              I think it was. It was pretty sweet to get the Davis, and then the other one I was kind of like why did they send that too? Oh well. I will take it. Usually I wait and wait, and then get something that I either already had or somethign that is a giveaway. But to get a straight up new PC card and #d to 25 was awesome!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
              X