The Jordan Collection (Part 14): '98 EX-2001 Gravity Denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jordan Collection (Part 14): '98 EX-2001 Gravity Denied

'98 EX-2001 Gravity Denied Michael JordanI'm no physicist, but I don't think Mr. Jordan's gravity has ever been denied. Even still, this is a pretty cool 90's insert and affordable too. I don't remember how much I paid for this one, but it's safe to say I got a pretty good deal on it when I picked it up a couple years back. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bought it.

The card is plastic and actually also has a clear protective cover that slides on and off the image. The image itself is very vibrant. The red of the Bulls jersey just pops off the card. Certainly one of the cooler and more unique Jordan inserts of the 90's. It's especially different since it has a little punch out for your keychain or lanyard. Not that I've used it as a keychain, but it's cool. This 20 card set is very affordable to put together and features some great players. Here's a link to the Bay with a few cards from the set (here).

Happy Collecting and "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

GREAT card... used to have it myself... miss my 3000+ MJ's

Comment

Working...
    X