Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NT Hoops Highlight this NBA Finals Game 2 Edition of the Panini America Routing Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NT Hoops Highlight this NBA Finals Game 2 Edition of the Panini America Routing Table

Inspired by tonight’s*most*pivotal*NBA Finals Game 2 between the Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat, I flew like Jason “The Jet” Terry back*to the fruitful, four-legged phenomenon known as the Panini America Routing Table looking to satiate my hoops jones.

What I found was a basketball spread fit for King James.

Indeed, occupying the Routing Table this morning*was a basketball bounty that included*splendid new looks at 2010-11 National Treasures, 2010-11 NBA Season Update and even 2011-12 NBA Hoops, all awaiting varying degrees of internal approval.

Before you feast your eyes on the gallery below, know*that much of what you’re about to see is in the early stages of development (extremely so in the cases of Season Update and Hoops). So don’t be alarmed if you see, for example, mismatched photos and names, placement for sticker autographs vs. on-card signatures or other obvious oddities. *

Now as always, most everything*on the Routing Table is*in an extremely early stage in*the production process and will often include “For Position Only” player and team names,*”dummy” card-back copy and first-wave photos that will change between now and release time.

But there’s still no better place in the industry to get early glances at tomorrow’s most collected cards.

More...
Working...
X