Mailday - Dodgers Autos, Joe Johnson Patch, and UCLA Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailday - Dodgers Autos, Joe Johnson Patch, and UCLA Auto

It's been almost an entire week since I last highlighted a mail-day. I was able to pick up some nice stuff for my personal collection.

I'll start off with a UCLA alumni who currently plays for the Indiana Pacers. Darren Collison attended UCLA from 2005-2009 and made the All-Pac-10 team during his sophomore & senior year. He also won the Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award that year, awarded to the best college player 6 ft and under. Collison was drafted in the first round, 21st overall, by the New Orleans Hornets.

This is my third Collison auto, but my second from the Press Pass Fusion set. {Non-numbered Auto}
    #/198I added a couple more Joe Johnson. This is my 162nd regular game used relic of JJ. There are a total of four relics on this card. The front shows Shawn Marion (Suns) and Joe Johnson (Hawks). The back shows Brad Miller (Kings) and Cuttino Mobley (Clippers). Both players on each side were teammates but Mobley and Johnson were traded during the off-season when the card was produced.

2005-06 UD Reflections Compare & Contrast Quad Jersey Shawn Marion, Joe Johnson, Brad Miller, Cuttino Mobley
    #/50My 23rd Joe Johnson patch. The patch on this one is very simple but the Crown Royale design is very nice. It's only two colors with some stitching. I also have the regular jersey from this set which is numbered out of 499.
    #/25Now onto my favorite package which arrived yesterday. The package included three different autographs and my Dodgers autograph total is up to 56.

The two-time All-Star, Andre Ethier. His autograph is one of my favorite. It's very simple but looks clean. It's my fifth Ethier. You can watch Andre play in the 2011 MLB All-Star Game tonight at 5 pm {PST} on FOX.

My second Chad Billingsley Letter auto. The SP Authentic By The Letter set are very tough to collect. There are only 75 possible sets of Chad Billingsley. It also doesn't help that there are 15 different letters in his name. I have the Letter "I" for his last name and just need 13 more.
    #/75My favorite card in the package was the last one. Maury Wills is a Dodgers legend who was known for stealing bases. He stole 104 bases in 1964 and holds the Dodgers franchise record with 490. He was named the All-Star MVP in 1962 and won the National League MVP in the same season. He won two Gold Gloves in consecutive seasons (61-62). He currently works for the Dodgers organization serving as a representative of the Dodgers Legend Bureau.

Trade bait
    I also received this Hunter Pence patch. It's not numbered and it's available for trade. He will also be in the 2011 All-Star Game with Andre Ethier. It's his second selection (09, 11).

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Not a big baseball person, but great basketball pickups!

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
    Click here for Bucket

Comment

Thanks alot!

Comment

Like the c & c dual jersey....nice Dodgers pickups too!

Comment

nice pick ups/
          Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Nice adds, Ethier is sick

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Cool cards!

Jesray, I got kemp patch numbered to 25 from the 08 baseball heroes product and an auto jersy from 2010 Topps tribute /75. If you want them let me know and we can work it out! Thanks!
                Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
                104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

Jes,
                  is the Suns dual for trade?
                  U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                  Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                  Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by Peties Army View Post
                    Cool cards!

Jesray, I got kemp patch numbered to 25 from the 08 baseball heroes product and an auto jersy from 2010 Topps tribute /75. If you want them let me know and we can work it out! Thanks!
                    Check my tradelist for anything that might interest you.

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
                    Jes,
                    is the Suns dual for trade?
                    Sorry it's in my Joe Johnson PC

Comment

Working...
                    X