No announcement yet.

Behind the Scenes: Pre-Packout Begins for 2010-11 National Treasures Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the Scenes: Pre-Packout Begins for 2010-11 National Treasures Basketball

Even now, still more than a week away from packout, 2010-11 National Treasures Basketball*is receiving the white-glove treatment, literally, at the Panini America printing facility.

Indeed, the multi-faceted process of getting the high-end juggernaut ready for prime time began in earnest this morning with a seven-person contingent engaging in the*arduous task of hand-inspecting every single card for the product that releases in early August.

While a focused*Panini America crew*carefully scrutinized every card slated for inclusion in*National Treasures (checking for even the slightest*defects or flaws that would prevent cards*from ever seeing*the light of day), I*was on cake duty taking pictures of both the process*and some seriously sweet cards –*many of which are still awaiting*autographs.

The gallery below provides a savory sneak peek at just some of what*anxious collectors have been giddy about for months. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance*for continued exclusive coverage of the process, including next week’s must-see steps of*collating and packout.

More...

set is looking good, but i find it hard to believe that rondo wears a medium
    Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Working...
    X